2013年10月6日 星期日

Activities

Identify and share examples of how you use cloud computing in your group

We usually use Gmail and wechat to talk to each other when we couldn't meet each other face to face. We can add attachment to share docs, pics, video etc. And the wechat has web version. It's really convenient. Meanwhile, after we finish some work, we will put them on Blogger. About the source we found and the work we did.

Access the affordances and impact of one Cloud Computing solution

I think we can discuss different Cloud Computing solution. We may be familiar with different apps or cloud computing website.

For me, I really like 'dropbox' and 'evernote'.(Mag)
dropbox - upload and download pictures, audios, videos using my ipod and computer. No need to carry a usb to store the file. Once you access to wifi or internet, you can manage your files. And next time, if no internet to access, we can see the latest time managed files. It's fantastic, isn't it? As in web2.0 environment, I find that people like to share whatever happen in their life. To some extent, me too. I like to share music with my friends, especially music on billboard. Aha, Miley Cyrus's songs really marvelous! I use dropbox to share. And they all enjoy the song.
But if we want to add some extremely big file, you have to try to expand the storage space of your dropbox by inviting others.

evernote - I regard it as my diary, my reminder, my shopping list maker, my location marker etc. Every time I come across sth interesting, I can add text, pics, audios, etc.
We can set to do list, if we finish, we can tick and the item could be cut. It can record my location if I agree. But the location share system is a little bit dangerous. Others even some bad men can trace you. That's so bad.




沒有留言: