2013年10月21日 星期一

Group DEMO Class -- Something I've posted on Moodle in Oct.

Hi dears,

I want to design a student-centered English class. Following are some ideas:

Student level: Primary (Grade 3)

Teaching way: Project-oriented

Learning objective:

1. Knowledges: Learning about Christmas Day, Christmas Card and Christmas Song.

2. Skills: Learning about how to make a Christmas Card with the Christmas Song we've taught by themselves

3. Abilities: Group work; Collaboration; etc.

Following is the design of courseware:

I've made following changes to the PPT based on Amaly's suggestions:

Slide 1: I would like the words bigger and central with animation effects.

Slide 3: Make the calendar bigger to show the date clearly or just enlarge 25th.

Slide 4 & 5: Cut words. Still too many words for me if I am 8 years old. 


In case of any suggestions, please do let me know.

Many thanks.


--  Judy

沒有留言: